Sunday, July 4, 2010

Curing Cancer With Baking

For Mom Etiennise, csgd94120

"Do not cry that you've lost
the contrary, rejoice for having known you"
You '
shalt not sow thy starry crown
On the mirror of the brook dried up of your days. Any full of days, you, you have gone And your flickers still fresh in memory
Marceline Desbordes-Valmore.

"What matters is the hope of Women Who know it's the last day is to believe in the love that can not finish " Louis La Bouillerie
Death is nothing, I'm only
moved to the other side.
I'm me. You are you. What we were one for the other, We still are.
Give me the name you've always given
Tell me as you have always done,
Employ a different tone,
Do not take a solemn or sad, Continues to laugh which made us laugh. Requests , mouse, think of me, pray with me. That my name is spoken at home As it has always been, Without
emphasis of any kind.
life always means what it has always meant,
It is what it has always been: the wire is not cut.
Why should I be out of your mind
Just because I'm out of your sight? I'm not far, just across the road. You see, all is well. You get my heart You will recover in the affections purified.
wipe your tears and do not cry if you love me.
St. Augustine

A poem attributed to Charles Peguy



0 comments:

Post a Comment